- Generate Leads from Portals, Cold Calls, and e-mail campaigns.
- Negotiate & close accounts. Maintain a prospect list along with a Sales Pipeline. Present Sales Forecast to the management.
- Liaising with customer contacts for the purpose of managing the customer relationship, identifying new opportunities, and selling services.
- Proactive engagement with customers to identify opportunities.
- Creates presentations & other collaterals to market services to various decision making audiences
- Understanding of the Services business and thereby able to respond to prospect requirement suitably.
- Tracks weekly/monthly sales data and reports
Skills & Experience:
- 2 years prior International sales experience
- Minimum: B.Com, B.Sc, MBA (Marketing/ Fin)
- Computer proficiency
- Willingness to make cold calls
- Target oriented individual with prior track record of achieving at least 75% of the Targets.
- Energetic, confident and motivated with the ability to think on your feet.
Behavioral/ Personality Specifications required:
- Responsive, Responsible, Proactive, Result Oriented and customer focused.
- Excellent Communication Skills. Ability to convey complex information clearly.
- Team player who builds excellent working relationships with other team members, customers and suppliers.
- Comfortable working in a very fast-changing and high-pressure environment.
- Strong prioritization skills able to manage customers conflicting requirements to tight.